Our company values: what we believe in and how we get there.
Life at Caresharing
1. Touch base on http://caresharing.theresumator.com/apply/ and check if we have the job you’re looking for.
2. Read to see our compatibilities. If you’ve got the skills we require, and we’ve got the goodies you want in a company, then go ahead, fill-out the application form and answer our inquiries.
3. You will receive a call for an initial interview with a Team Lead if we find your online application interesting. This interview will determine if we will grant you the next step which is the written exam.
4. It’s time to bring your genius to our office and take the Carebear exam. This quest includes 3 tests for logic, programming, and problem solving. You’ll finish everything in 6 hours or maybe even less.
5. If you make it through the 3-stage quest and emerge with an above average score, you’ll then come face to face with the CEO and CINO. They hold the golden key for you to proceed to the next step.
6. We will give you an offer that you can’t refuse.
7. On your first day on the job, you’ll be asked to do boring stuff like submitting necessary papers, and also exciting stuff like having lunch with everyone.
8. Your 6-month merge test begins. Around this time, we will gauge if you can adapt to become a real Carebear. There are 2 milestones that you need to get done with. The 3-month bootcamp period and the 3-month integration period.
9. We offer every potential Carebear a 3-month, no commitment, bootcamp period, where you do real work with us based on pre-defined course material. This way, you can gain some coding experience and see if you like our office environment. At our end, we can measure your performance and culture fit. After bootcamp, the company, as well as you, will decide if we continue to work together. There’s no guarantee that you will make it past the 3-month period, only the regular twice a month review will determine that.
10. Your next step is the 3-month integration period. This time, you will be contributing directly to making our products. Your goal is to join an existing team.
11. If you’ve integrated properly in a team, ordered a Threadless shirt, joined a sports club, and ate enough brown rice then we will give you an offer to become a regular.
12. You are now a full-fledge, optimized Carebear.